A light and breezy set of pentomino-themed mazes. Find a route that visits exactly one cell of every pentomino (no more no less). All solutions are unique. Each pentomino provides four challenges on increasing grid-sizes. Think you've sussed the X-pent on 7x7? How about the Y-pent on 8x8 or the Z-pent on 9x9? It's a race to the finish!
- Number of puzzles: 50
- Average play time: 45 mins
- First published: August 2021 (exclusive to itch.io)
- Inspired by: Exactly1 Mazes
- Related: AMazeIn Hexominoes & AMazeIn Heptominoes
- Keyboard controls: arrow keys or WASD to move; [Z] (or backstep) to undo; [R] for restart.
- Touchscreen controls: tap at the main menu; swipe to move; open the tab menu in the upper left to undo moves and restart.
Explore more of Erich's puzzles at: Puzzle Palace
See also: The Erich Friedman puzzle collection - by pedroPSI
And: Erich Friedman's Interactive Puzzles
puzzlescript implementation - Matthieu Haller - 2021
puzzle concept and designs - Erich Friedman - 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Awesome game! I finished every level except the last congratulations one.
These are tough, but very fun! Even the first level took me a few minutes but was enjoyable to deduce. Nice simple presentation.
Thanks for giving it a go! In hindsight the very first puzzle is a little bit trickier than it ought to be. The long red pentomino appears to be the simplest shape, but that doesn't seem to equate to the easiest puzzles.