A birdwatcher wants to take a walk through her garden and see some of the wonderfully colored birds that frequent it. She likes to enter the garden on the left and exit on the right, not retracing any portion of her walk. And she likes to see the same number of every colored bird. Can you help her find the right route through her garden? Each puzzle has a unique solution.
- Number of puzzles: 18
- Average play time: 50 mins
- First published: 2010 (itch.io publication: August 2021)
- Original: https://erich-friedman.github.io/puzzle/birds/
- Keyboard controls: arrow keys or WASD to move; [Z] to undo; [R] for restart.
- Touchscreen controls: tap at the main menu; swipe to move; open the tab menu in the upper left to undo moves and restart.
Explore more of Erich's puzzles at: Puzzle Palace
See also: The Erich Friedman puzzle collection - by pedroPSI
puzzlescript implementation - Matthieu Haller - 2021
puzzle concept and designs - Erich Friedman - 2010
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.