Jump to it
Jump to it!
A set of 12 hand-crafted puzzles that explore the puzzling potential of taking a very simple logic-maze mechanic but then leaving sections of the maze undefined. The challenge is thus to correctly "walk" the missing pathways in order to solve the maze. Can you visualise the missing paths and connections?
- Number of puzzles: 12 (level-select provided)
- Average play time: 1h+
- First published: March 2023
- Keyboard controls: arrow keys or WASD to move; [Z] to undo; [R] for restart; ESC for level-select.
- Touchscreen controls: tap at the main menu; swipe to move; open the tab menu in the upper left to undo moves and restart.
- Hackable source: click here
Bought to you with thanks to Auroriax - maintainer of Puzzlescript Plus
puzzlescript implementation - Andrea Gilbert - 2023
puzzle concept and designs - Andrea Gilbert - 2023
|Tags||maze, Minimalist, PuzzleScript, Singleplayer|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This game is both fun and very challenging! Thank you so much for making it.
Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for playing! :)