Knight's tour maze
Solve the maze from blue square to red square using the knight's move from chess and the black areas only. The knight's move is defined as two squares across plus one square up/down (or two up/down and then one across).
- Number of puzzles: 1
- Average play time: 5 mins
- First published: 1998 (itch.io relaunch: July 2021)
- Original: http://www.clickmazes.com/ktour/new-ktour.htm
- Keyboard controls: arrow keys or WASD to move; [Z] to undo; [R] for restart.
- Touchscreen controls: tap at the main menu; swipe to move; open the tab menu in the upper left to undo moves and restart.
With thanks to Matthieu Haller for the puzzlescript implementation.
|Average session||A few minutes|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.