Several red and black marbles sit on a flat tray, a red vortex indicates a hole in the tray. If a marble rolls onto or over the vortex it disappears. The goal is to drop all the red marbles into the vortex, it does not matter how many black marbles are lost in the process.
- Number of puzzles: 15
- Average play time: 1h+
- First published: 2000 (itch.io relaunch June 2022)
- Background: http://www.clickmazes.com/mtilt/new-mtilt.htm
- Keyboard controls: arrow keys or WASD to move; [Z] to undo; [R] for restart.
- Touchscreen controls: tap at the main menu; swipe to start a roll; open the tab menu in the upper left to undo moves and restart.
- Hackable source: click here
puzzlescript implementation - Andrea Gilbert - 2022
puzzle concept & designs - Andrea Gilbert - 2000
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I think I can make a demake of one of your games you made.
Go for it! :)
But a majority of your games on the site is unplayable.
Yes, indeed, there are still quite a few gaps. Which puzzle do you have in mind? I can send you instructions how to download and run the old applet JAR file on your local machine. Feel free to email me and we can discuss further. :)
I wanted to make Colour-Wriggle maze, since the original Wriggle was already made
OK. I can email you instructions how to download that. You will need appletviewer that comes with java8. My email address is on my homepage. Or you can reach me via TPG discord.