BoxUp is a compact variation on traditional Sokoban, where all boxes are hollow and open on one side. Importantly they can be moved by pushing from the inside only. The puzzle set presented here is the original set of puzzles that featured at clickmazes from 2003.
- Number of puzzles: 29
- Average play time: 2h+
- First published: June 2003-2012 (itch.io relaunch June 2022)
- Background: http://www.clickmazes.com/boxup/new-boxup.htm
- Keyboard controls: arrow keys or WASD to move; [Z] to undo; [R] for restart.
- Touchscreen controls: tap at the main menu; swipe to move; open the tab menu in the upper left to undo moves and restart.
- Hackable source: click here
puzzle concept - Andrea Gilbert 2003
puzzle designs - Andrea Gilbert & Don O'Brien 2003, Bob Henderson 2012
puzzlescript implementation - Andrea Gilbert - 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.