No clue how I beat it all, but I did.
Oskar's 4D maze
Consider this... what would a four-dimensional maze look like if rendered as a two-dimensional interactive puzzle? Well, here is the answer. Can you manouvre the four-dimensional runner to its four-dimensional goal?
- Number of puzzles: 7
- Average play time: 20 mins
- First published: 2003 (itch.io relaunch: July 2021)
- Original: http://www.clickmazes.com/osk34d/new-osk34d.htm
- Keyboard controls: arrow keys or WASD to move; [Z] to undo; [R] for restart.
- Touchscreen controls: tap at the main menu; swipe to move; open the tab menu in the upper left to undo moves and restart.
puzzlescript implementation - Matthieu Haller - 2021
puzzle concept and designs - Oskar van Deventer - 2003