Even though this game first came out in 2003 it is fun to play, the puzzles are quite challenging, not the hardest but definitely not easy either. Would definitely recommend giving this game a look as it is pretty entertaining and quite short aswell!
Oskar's counter-step maze
Unite the red and blue dots by moving just the red dot. The blue dot follows the red dot, but moves in exactly in the opposite direction. A move is only permitted if the path is clear for both dots.
- Number of puzzles: 5
- Average play time: 15 mins
- First published: 2003 (itch.io relaunch: July 2021)
- Original: http://www.clickmazes.com/osk1co/new-osk1co.htm
- Keyboard controls: arrow keys or WASD to move; [Z] to undo; [R] for restart.
- Touchscreen controls: tap at the main menu; swipe to move; open the tab menu in the upper left to undo moves and restart.
puzzlescript implementation - Matthieu Haller - 2021
concept & puzzle design - Oskar van Deventer - 2003